Climate Controlled Storage
At Scenic Self Storage we provide clients with the option of storing in a heated or unheated temperature controlled storage unit. The heated units are designed to keep the temperature of the storage unit consistent. This ensures valuables and temperature, or humidity sensitive items are not damaged. Often people will store musical instruments, important documents, photos, family heirlooms, and antiques in climate controlled storage.
At Pewaukee’s Scenic Self Storage, we provide the most secure climate controlled storage around. No matter what you have to store, we have a climate controlled space for you.
Climate Controlled Storage Benefits
Because of the addition of heating, climate control will cost more than a non-climate-controlled unit. The length of our leases (month-to-month) is not changed, however. The added costs are worth it when you consider the following benefits.
All of our climate controlled units are housed in a locked building. Only tenants who have units in that building are allowed access. This ensures that your valuables remain safe. These precautions are on top of our 24/7 video surveillance, on-site managers, and keypad access to the facility.
Our location is conveniently located a half-mile away from Exit 293 on I-94. Plus, our friendly staff and easy layout make storing your belongings at Scenic Self Storage convenient as well. Signing up for a month-to-month lease is simple. It only takes a few minutes. And, once you move in, many of our units have drive-up access.
We take pride in keeping our facility in tip-top shape. That means regular updates to our buildings and systems.
We are a member of the Pewaukee community and we have been for the last twenty years. We know what a climate controlled unit should cost in this area. Our prices will always be competitive.
Scenic Self Storage Climate Controlled Spaces
There are a number of climate controlled units to choose from at Scenic Self Storage.
- 4×12: This is our smallest climate controlled unit. It is the size of a small walk-in closet. It will hold a few boxes or plastic totes.
- 6×16: The 6×16 is the size of a medium walk-in closet. It will hold a small dresser, bicycle, or boxes and totes.
- 8×12: This unit is the size of a large walk-in closet. It will hold slightly more than the 4×12 and 6×16 units.
- 9×11: The 9×11 is one of our most popular climate controlled units. It will hold the contents of a one-bedroom apartment. This size is perfect for someone looking to declutter their home.
- 12×13: Our largest climate controlled unit. It is approximately ¾ the size of a one-car garage. It will hold the contents of a two-bedroom apartment.